(under construction... clearly--the blog, I mean)

Friday, June 29, 2007

An Addition to Our Family
In January of 2005, we received a new addition to our family... our dog Vegas. Greg was thrilled to have a new friend. I was not as happy, although I have since warmed up to the idea. She is a really good dog--great with kids, which is a must.

Here is Lady Vegas a month after we got her at our home in Las Vegas--Yes that is snow on the ground. It was pretty exciting to be there when it snowed. Not a normal occurrence in that desert.


And here she is just a few months ago helping Greg work on his truck...
She really is this man's best friend!




Mt. Charleston
Just a few miles from our home in Las Vegas was a mountainous wonderland of beauty and cool weather. Here is a picture of me and My Love amidst the pine trees. This was a fun little getaway we sometimes frequented (is that an oxymoron??) on Sundays.



Noel Graduates from College
In May of 2004, I graduated from UNLV in elementary education. YEAH! It was a wonderful feeling to take that last final and know that I was done forever-- unless I wanted to go back. No more papers, tests or projects. Lacey came LV to help us celebrate. She always seems to be around when we need her!



We Buy our First House
In August of 2003 Greg and I bought our first home in Las Vegas, Nevada. We were thrilled with our purchase despite the work that we knew lay ahead. Here are the before and after shots of our Palace in the Desert. We love that house. We worked very hard on it and will always remember our first big purchase.

And 3 years later when we left her...


Don't think for one second that Greg and I made this miraculous transformation alone. We had TONS of help from both families painting, laying tile, landscaping, etc. Thank you to you all!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

WOW that is one BEAUTIFUL house. I guess all that hard work growing up really paid off too. i just remember you and your siblings always working on some house project... I LOVE IT!!! I only hope to find something that beautiful here in Colorado! I know, you guys should move here after Greg graduates! that would be WAY fun!

Mace-Face

Mace-Face
Powered by Blogger.

The Kids

The Kids

Tyson [ALL] Boy

Tyson [ALL] Boy

Buggy Boy

Buggy Boy